AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Good question Beejaye! Essentially I'm wondering whether or not...

1. 13,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Good question Beejaye!

Essentially I'm wondering whether or not the VTEM and IP efforts are going to advance the current knowledge.

I know that the 31/1 ann says these things:

The VTEM system measures multi-component data and is configured such that it is more likely to detect blind conductive targets (even beneath a conductive overburden, if one exists).

Regional VTEM survey to target massive sulphide mineralisation. The VTEM data will also be used to establish regolith thickness and help map out areas suitable for soil sampling (i.e., areas with thin residual soils.

Prior to further drilling at Wodger, the following targeting work is planned; • Induced Polarization (IP) orientation survey – the best geophysical method for targeting disseminated mineralisation and narrowing down targets (as seen in diamond core, at Wodger);

Processing of the regional VTEM data to identify potential massive sulphide mineralisation.

Induced Polarization (IP) orientation survey – the best geophysical method for targeting disseminated mineralisation and narrowing down targets (as seen in diamond core, at Wodger).

My point was that we already have a very good copper reading - 50ms @1.5%, including 17ms @3.41%. We also have a 2m sulphide reading. Shouldn't that be the immediate target area? Follow the nose of the drill?

Will either of the VTEM or IP enhance our knowledge of that immediate area. Imo, 'no'.

What do you think?

The loss of Richard Pugh and a new head geo in his place seems to have changed the company's tack. Imo, RP and Peter Langworthy would know more about the western Bryah than all other geos combined. We should have stuck with them!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1439907 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 63492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.