GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Clarification of News Article, page-142

1. vmp
    13,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8924
    Hi RV,
    I initially thought your posts are genuine, with sincere intent to share concerns for beneficial discussion by members. After all we're all here investing with the hope of growing our hard earned retirement money or savings. Whilst HC is not the place to get financial advice, we're also here to exchange ideas that may help achieve our objectives.

Now, after reading your posts in the past week, I'm getting uneasy with your motives. Your posts don't seem very Royal to me, but rather in very poor form. I thought I'd check again what Viking means, and this is what I find,
    1. any of the Scandinavian pirates who plunderedthe coasts of Europe from the 8th to 10thcenturies.
    2. a sea-roving bandit; pirate.

Gxy is doing well. It's mcap has just surpassed the $1b mark, making Gxy a lithium producer to reckon with. What I foresee is that Gxy and pls will be the Australian BHP and Rio in lithium respectively if pls succeeds to start producing this year, otherwise, it may miss the lithium boat due to incompetence or be taken over cheaply if dilution continues. I hold a bit of pls so I want it succeed. But you'd have to appreciate many of us here are sweating blood to be able to save and invest and we will not allow any viking to plunder our Gxy fortunes. Start acting in more royal fashion and you will gain people's respect.

To a few others, I cannot stand your constant worries about cashflow, I have put some temporarily on ignore until their comments become less depressing.

Regards
    V
    Last edited by vmp: 05/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.