LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Clarification of University of Newcastle announcement, page-32

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I reached out to linius for more information, particulalry about how the software integrates with the Universitie's systems (as this would impact user experience) their response is below and I must say I have a touch more confident now:

...thanks for reaching out in relation to our recent announcement on the University of Newcastle.

Linius Whizzard will integrate with the following Universities systems;

Lecture Capture Systems create and store the existing video content – this is where we ‘discover’ and ‘enrich’ the videos.Learning Management Systems (& intranets) – this is where students and faculty staff can access Linus Whizzard. They’ll be able to ‘search’, ‘assemble’, ‘share’ and ‘create’ playlists of virtual videos. Middleware platforms – this will facilitate SSO across specific university applications

To specifically answer your question;

An essential requirement for each university is to leverage its existing video catalogues and media libraries. In addition, new lecture and course content are dynamically ingested into Linius Whizzard based on business rules as they are created. So the current catalogue and anything new is in play to run through Linius Whizzard.

Many thanks, the Linius Team.
    Last edited by Breadm: 24/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.