OSX 0.00% 5.8¢ osteopore limited

yeah of course. I for one didn't think there was any...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    yeah of course. I for one didn't think there was any material monetary disclosure. So them confirming this in the second announcement was ehat i thought anyways. This is the beginning of the relationship - of course they don't have big numbers to show for it. I often see this with a number of companies. If the numbers were significant they would have been disclosing them. My opinion is people just focused on the market size and didn't think further than that. It's a great step forward but didn't justify the price action. Hence why i sold at 95c. Too soon in retrospect. It went to 1.3 in 20min from my sale. i felt like an idiot. I was hoping to buy back in after hype settled but it kept going crazy. I bought back in at 75c. I am not smart. If they didn't pause it then it would have run over 2$. I was trying to be Smart. in future i wont trade. I don't have the stomach for it. For further sustained price action they need conversion. Numbers on the board. i learned a LOT this morning. I also have a lot of my actual work to catch up on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $14.46K 251.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17543 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 52358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.