PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

""(you can't attack the new PLV management... they have...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(you can't attack the new PLV management... they have inherited a pile of excrement from the guys that left the building in that state...)""

But the same terminology my friend, was freely used by someone when the previous Management took control of the Company too, and the same again when the previous Management...........well Super Tim, from here you know what's the next part of the sentence is.

No one has ever been at fault, according to some, when new Management came in, but guess what...... Nothing has changed and the excrement as you call it is just up to our neck now and getting very close of drowning us.

Ohhhh those Chinese. How many times did I say about not trusting Chinese in a JV arrangement.??

When they did the first triple backwards somersault that caused us to bend down on our knees and begging for mercy, that, IMO, should have been the time to cut ties and the umbilical cord out altogether. Not grovelling back to them.

And who's fault was that.??

Did our Management and Board seek proper legal advice when we sent the Chinese on their way and claimed that we owned 100% of Cockatoo.???

In the meantime, it appears to me that, one lot of options which were awarded to the ones that participated in the last capital raising, (Me Included), have gone....just like ""GONE WITH THE WIND""...

Now, who was at fault at the time for inviting shareholders to invest in that share placement, and under what pretence.??

dyor!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.