KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Clarification on Previous ASX Announcement, page-85

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Stockholm

Hi

I would like to vote to reinstate GK but before I do I would like to know why he left the company so I can make a fully informed decision. What's really pissed me off the last few months is that there hasn't been full disclosure by the company as to the reasons for his departure.

I don't blame GK per se but it would be good to hear his side of the story - as for the confidentiality agreement (if there is one) - does anyone know how that works - if he speaks out does he lose his severance pay or could he also be sued. Also I would need to know if GK actually wants to come back or are we just stirring the pot here on Hotcopper.

I'm not actually against doing a deal for maybe one of the oncology drugs or the non-oncology side but yet again I need more bloody disclosure as to what's been put on the table. I don't think NRT can go all the way with all three oncology drugs and the non-oncology side.

Just to restate an earlier post of mine - my issue is with the board not Iain Ross as its the board who ultimately vets all decisions. Just what's going on there I don't know.

Unfortunately I can't make it to the AGM which is a shame as I would like to have meet some of you guys - there's an old watering hole of mine called the "Hero of Waterloo" down in the rocks which would have been a good place to take this discussion - is there anyone that is - it would be good to get a set of questions lined up to squeeze some information out of the directors. As we all know body language can count for a lot even if they can't actually say anything.

Sooner or later there's going to be fireworks with this stock - its just got too much potential to ignore.

GLTA/IMHO
    Last edited by Samscout: 22/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.