KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Stockholm Hi I would like to vote to reinstate GK but before I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    Stockholm

Hi

I would like to vote to reinstate GK but before I do I would like to know why he left the company so I can make a fully informed decision. What's really pissed me off the last few months is that there hasn't been full disclosure by the company as to the reasons for his departure.

I don't blame GK per se but it would be good to hear his side of the story - as for the confidentiality agreement (if there is one) - does anyone know how that works - if he speaks out does he lose his severance pay or could he also be sued. Also I would need to know if GK actually wants to come back or are we just stirring the pot here on Hotcopper.

I'm not actually against doing a deal for maybe one of the oncology drugs or the non-oncology side but yet again I need more bloody disclosure as to what's been put on the table. I don't think NRT can go all the way with all three oncology drugs and the non-oncology side.

Just to restate an earlier post of mine - my issue is with the board not Iain Ross as its the board who ultimately vets all decisions. Just what's going on there I don't know.

Unfortunately I can't make it to the AGM which is a shame as I would like to have meet some of you guys - there's an old watering hole of mine called the "Hero of Waterloo" down in the rocks which would have been a good place to take this discussion - is there anyone that is - it would be good to get a set of questions lined up to squeeze some information out of the directors. As we all know body language can count for a lot even if they can't actually say anything.

Sooner or later there's going to be fireworks with this stock - its just got too much potential to ignore.

GLTA/IMHO
    Last edited by Samscout: 22/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.