ABY 7.10% 98.0¢ adore beauty group limited

I'm on the fence. I bought a small package yesterday at a 19%...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'm on the fence. I bought a small package yesterday at a 19% discount to the previous day's price. I appreciate the bear cases perhaps more than the bull ones, but try to take everything with a grain of salt. I do get curious why a poster such as Pabloprado is even here, he/she doesn't hold yet has posted roughly 20 or more negative posts about the stock. What's the motive? When I've made my mind up about a stock I write it off, I don't waste any energy sticking around in the forums bashing it, I'd rather be moving on and finding new opportunities. So yeah.... do appreciate all the bear arguments but also scratch my head wondering about peoples motives sometimes. There seems to be a lot of people who do like this company, a quick google search will show a 4.6 star review over 799 reviews on productreview.com.au, must be some people out there who like the service. My girlfriend uses it often to and loves it. I'll stick around a little while to see what happens. If it tanks it tanks, long as my winners outweigh my losers then I'm doing well as far as I'm concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.