PDN 0.79% $10.02 paladin energy ltd

Ann: Clarification Regarding Proposed Divestment of 24% of LHM-PDN.AX, page-12

1. 7,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "As noted in the announcement of 21 July 2016, the proposed transaction is subject to the parties negotiating and executing definitive documentation. We have been advised by COUH that any definitive agreement would also require the approval of the board of COUH’s ultimate parent company and third-party government and regulatory approvals. Such approvals would include China regulatory approvals customary for an international transaction of the proposed size.
    As noted in Paladin's announcement of 21 July 2016, it was intended that COUH's identity would remain confidential until an appropriate future time at which a more definitive announcement could be made by the Company."

Before some posters go off, I hold PDN shares.

The above announcement together with the one on the 21st of July is not enough to give the shareprice a boost atm

Whats happened here is poor handling of the negotiation's details by PDN's Management.
    Nothing is ever secure with the Chinese until its signed on the dotted line. imo
    Releasing the recent announcement is premature and not in the best interests of PDN and CNNC.

The Deal may be a certainity at sometime in the future but it may also become null and void!

The risk is there. Think about this if the Chinese pull out, who would want the 24% along with the 25% CNNC already has? Too many cooks spoil the broth.!

I just hope the Sale goes through now and Hope is not a price mover.

All the announcement has done is giving the traders ammunition leading upto the actual signing. With the SharePrice up or down.

Very poor effort here and as morethanyouare suggests.....Why?

Hope all have some luck here as I dont seem to have any lately!

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 30/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.02
Change
-0.080(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $2.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.15 $10.25 $9.98 $13.84M 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7226 $10.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.04 2669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.