AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Clarification regarding Unmarketable Parcel sale facility, page-6

1. 5,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    Agreed Bayview

"Implementation of the facility is expected to save the Company several hundred thousand dollars in printing, postage and other administrative costs. This is particularly relevant at this time in light of the increased need to communicate directly with shareholders over the coming months in relation to the proposed Scheme of Arrangement. "

1) As you said if this mailout would save the company a few hundred thousand dollars, how much could have potentially been saved through the mailout of AGM packs etc had this been done a while ago.

2) Once again I go back to the point I raised the other day. With these potential savings, does this mean AGO holders will now get more than 1 MIN share per 571 AGO shares? If not, where is the upside for AGO holders.

I have also looked at RG111 which is the ASIC content of expert reports regulatory guide that mentions important factors such as the target company not being considered a distressed seller that can consider alternative options ie selling assets in orderly fashion (which you have companies such as Grange doing at the moment with its magnetite resource that it put on ice 6 years ago. AGO did likewise 6 years back after receiving a few large offers for a stake in the project. It could similarly do likewise now given the delta between 68% grades and 62% grades are extremely high)
    Also "tax losses" should be considered also...

Please see below from RG111
    http://download.asic.gov.au/media/1240152/rg111-30032011.pdf

expert.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.