RRL 2.53% $1.74 regis resources limited

Agree seemly the =not a gain parasites=You would think it would...

1. 12,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Agree seemly the =not a gain parasites=
    You would think it would be illegal=
    I thought management paid out their hedge funds parasites (everywhere sucking wealth) that prior manage needed?
    RRL has some really good mills, infrastructure, admin staff & management, and the hard experienced miners.
    Their sitting on heaps of known gold in nsw in the ground banked to do whenever=
    When once the biggest gold reserves and extracted in South Africa is depleting bye 5% a month, and laying off hundreds miners&&&
    Why ozzie recruitment firms are not over there signing them good ones up is beyond me.
    I thought state st released stating they loaded after buy? maybe they going for more? an en-CO-RE
    Taking them ages to get their fill, as they as other parasites now drown drown drown
    Gone of the days where parasites would pump and dump? maybe a few stocks as ING or Macquarie bank or those credit stocks?
    It will go huge when they filled=they need margIN$
    The RRL unleashed from hedging will add to their existing WARCHEST & they (management already done the work in MORE GOLD recently with new undergrounds etc.
    Seems tropicana (from memory) was bought out and GOR lost=gees they lost as gold prices now= GOR with BEV still awaiting in-gots of a mill for mills$$$
    Seems the other HUGE holders are weak as allowing parasites to plague a good ozzie co as I remember back I was on much higher than this in RRL and its stock had integrity & strength and this funny bugger stuff never happened as we seen today. Our usa led toxic world?
    A bit of noise and them filled they will stop their rot or rotten, they way the play=???/
    If only they supported and helped grow=they have no idea, as only drowning for margin? who is the losers=
    RRL will $/how them= maybe they may sell nsw on to another and go raiding a goldie that all now seem with drowned parasites=
    Amazing they didnt counter offer slr or heaps of other options merge upstart etc= corporate maybe the biggest surprise soon. Stay tuned=
    free trading=yeah right with usa ???

Last edited by Goldnumber: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.045(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.78 $1.73 $6.371M 3.660M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12795 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 56792 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.