OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Just seen this news and the thread. In times of strife good to...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Just seen this news and the thread. In times of strife good to rely on OSL to provide comic relief. Not a typo, not nefarious, just good ol’ incompetence! Guessing they probably have one or two on the payroll twiddling thumbs who’ve had S.F.A. to do for a long while so gave one of those the job of preparing a market release based on presumption of approval....but some muppet must have pasted the intended for future text into these recent ANNs.

placebod- agree with you about the time it’s taking. It’s more than one year since rejection. It’s hard to see in that time what more a small uncontrolled study like panco trial could have provided that would be so new or amazing that would make bsi completely flip their original negative decision. Interesting there’s been no recent study data update to market. From my reading of OSL ANNs over the last year the only materially new info for bsi to review is that that dodgy (IMO) literature comparison. Something like that really shouldn’t take an expert committee more than a week or two tops to decide whether they buy it or not to the extent of reversing (or not) the negative decision. And post market proposal certainly shouldn’t take month upon month. Agree would be great to see their comms with BSI but fat chance of that ever happening. They’ve successfully dragged this out for some gain is my take on all this, because like you I don’t find their timelines believable. Mind you this is the same company that in early 2017/promised the world a CE with 20 patients....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.602K 578.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 27372830 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31911866 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.