CND 3.45% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

so as expected it was the ASX that asked the questions after...

1. 12,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1291
    so as expected it was the ASX that asked the questions after allowing the first announcement through without doing their work... and GLV had no option but to shut shop for 2 days, re-negotiate and come back...

WOW ASX, you had one job... read ALL the announcements BEFORE allowing the security to trade and you failed at that...

the good thing is that now GLV has a bit of a "discount" on its GTT success fees BUT have to go through all the dramas of getting us shareholders to approve a deal which is 3 times more beneficial to OUR company... on what planet would even one shareholder vote against such a scheme??? WHY have such a 19th century view on things ASX? Can't you read the T&C? Do you think it is against shareholders' interests that you want US to approve of this?

I think all our collective understanding of what has happened here is pretty much in line and if we are right even then we will have to go through this unnecessary steps of APPROVING a deal that is 3 times more beneficial to us than before...

I guess we will not be trading until then or is there a mention of trading anywhere that I have missed in this quick read of the announcement? IF not, then we may have to wait a few weeks to get the paperwork sorted and then vote the obvious and then trading can resume... maybe all in time for Jan 2020 end when the money may come in and a new project also rolls in and who knows we can open with a BANG !!!

I do hope we are allowed to trade from tomorrow as it is never a good thing to get suspended... well, that is the life of a speccy trader on the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $297 10.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 448104 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.