CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

The directors here like Chandler and Steinepreis are the ones...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The directors here like Chandler and Steinepreis are the ones that were appointed for compliance reasons and they should know the requirements,
    Then again from day one they have shown they have no idea, like when they failed to produce the first quarterly claiming they didn't have to, backed up by Silver who claimed the same, they did though.

They failed to follow up on announcements when they missed stated dates.
    Incompetent

Having said that, those in the US seem to have finally landed the Navy contract, yes I know it maybe 6 months or so before they get real orders of large vol but if they have this contract as a constant customer, and these ships will take years to completely fit out, plus possibly allies and then how many commercial ships are zipping around the world, it gives confidence to finally build this new plant, and to fund it.

I still want to see some other non Navy contracts, but they have used this what comes first the chicken or the egg excuse for 2 years and now it seems the egg has been laid,

They wont get rid of the dead wood here so unfortunately we are stuck with incompetence here but hopefully in the US they have got their act together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.