NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I am here Matty. Thanks for the shout-out. Seems you and the...

1. 7,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2279
    I am here Matty. Thanks for the shout-out.

Seems you and the perma-bulls didn't read the announcement properly. Nothing unusual there.

DD highlighted everything I would have said. But as repetition is the mother of all learning, let me highlight it again:

"Norwood receives a commission on each download of the Spark Voicemail app, above a minimum committed volume"

NOR, with their usual lack of transparency, are unable to give details about the key conditions: what is the minimum committed volume and what is the amount of the commission.

Next, NOR goes on to say:
    "Norwood will provide updates in respect of aggregate revenue and other key metrics in respect of the Spark Voicemail app subscribers at the earliest reasonable opportunity and as the roll-out continues, including in the Company’s Appendix 4C quarterlies, noting the Spark Voicemail app has only recently being launched"

NOR says the VM app was only recently launched. And yet, NOR made an announcement re: launch back on 4 March (Norwood customer Spark commences marketing and significant marketing promotion for Spark Voicemail). Can we define "recently"?

How can NOR make an announcement which boasts of the download rankings, but is unable to share other metrics? Further, if the large downloads happened in October, then the market will not be getting much info in the next 4C in 2 weeks time.

"Norwood notes the Spark Voicemail app is currently the Number 1 free app in both the iOS and Android app stores in New Zealand, across all app categories"

Incorrectomundo. it is currently ranked 3 and 2 as per AppAnnie today.

Anyway, happy for you and the perma-bulls to be doing cartwheels today before the inevitable crash when you realise what I and others have said is a better reflection of today's announcement.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.