KOR 10.0% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

footy it is tricky, I still hold KOR so would not want to see it...

1. 52 Posts.
    footy it is tricky, I still hold KOR so would not want to see it collapse under a zillion more shares given out but....

for a start those MGH and LUG shares still exist and like UAU/POM could be distributed in accordance with what shareholders voted on but it would not be without problems.(like UAU/POM)

Melrose always was going to be the risky explorer trying to list but if KOR had finished those (October 2011 ?) Bonanza and Outstanding drill results instead of sitting on them it would have helped I am sure. They could still do this and try again soon with MGH otherwise some compensation for the transfer of shares could be say 1 KOR share and 3-5 free KOR options for every 5 MGH held, if the options were say 0.15/0.20 and 2 years then it can still be of some benefit to KOR when the options get exercised.

With LUG I am concerned that it was not even attempted and would prefer that it was actually tried in a few months with serious effort by KOR (well actually someone else with experience) to market it.

gold still over 1600 and costs of 250 to 300 it has been stockpiling for ages so could be right into high grade (8g/t to 16g/t) and get almost instant payoff, foundation stone was laid in september last year so would be interested in what has gone on since.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $4.426K 557.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204353 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 61892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.