AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Hello Everybody. My name is Emil and this is my first post. I...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello Everybody. My name is Emil and this is my first post.
    I have been a shareholder for 4 years now and I believe AEB have some tremendous technology compared to any other algae company worldwide. I think Peter Hatful has done an excellent job however, Earl in USA should not be accepting the extremely high wages he currently earns as he owns half the company. However, I must commend him for producing the new technology which allowed for the production of nutraceutical products in just 2 years. I believe the greatest problem with AEB is that they have too many announcements in relation to both biofuel and nutraceutical products and fail to obtain the funds required to execute such announcements. Instead, they rely on third party investors to provide such funds. I continously write to AEB criticising the management and execution of these promised agreements. I have an exponetial amount of confidence in the company that if I had $1 million I would put every cent of it into buying AEB shares. In America, some algea companies raise approximately $300 million however were unable to continue. AEB have achieved one of the best platforms to move forward and stay afloat in with only $5 million borrowed. I challenge those who criticise AEB to please find an algae company who is in a better position than AEB.
    All in all, I do believe that being positive will always make life better and negativity makes life miserable. Life is a risk. Sometimes these risks pay off and other times they don't.
    Thank you everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.