AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

If Eckoff didn't do that 60% deal with Comminere, none of us...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    If Eckoff didn't do that 60% deal with Comminere, none of us would be in AVZ (and many without millions on paper). The further 15% deal with Comminere was continuation of that 60% deal. If we had the ML before the Li price shot up, none of these issues would have cropped up. The Li price increase turned out to be a blessing and a curse for us. Eckoff's sale allowed me to buy more at a cheaper price. I have no grudge against Eckoff.
    When I was buying the shares in single digit cents, I was really hoping to get 20 cents. I didn't sell at 20, 30 or even at 50 cents. I was greedy to get more (and those shareholders hoping to get $5 or $10 this year). If I sold at 20 cents, would I be happy when the SP shot up beyond one dollar. Definitely not. Based on that thinking, how can I blame Comminiere asking for a bit more?
    At the end of the day, this deposit belongs to DRC and its people. We are waiting for mining license, which is actually 'Permit for Exploitation' in their terminology. We are basically there to 'exploit' (the deposit). If we truely understand the meaning of this word, then we should accept what is good for DRC and its people. If DRC govt thinks Zigin is good for the speedy development, then accept their wish with safe guards put in place.
    Greed is OK as long as it is within a reasonable limit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.