AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

For me the critical point is what we (AVZ) do now . I agree with...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461

For me the critical point is what we (AVZ) do now . I agree with points in both posts . I am realising more and more new angles and going’s-on by the day . It looks like the full story and range of outcomes was so convoluted and myred that it in reality they were unknowable (by any any one party) . No point biting my fist on this one .

I’m interested on the debate on “what know” and what AVZ best course of action is . Legal review/advice seems critical and management have clearly got on to this already . For me , sitting well away from the detail , I think it’s important for AVZ to discreetly work on 3 areas .

1. as stated , legal position and full review of all legalities , procedures, records , finances , interactions etc to date . Everything that shows contact with DRC bodies , Australian bodies , other companies , financial and shareholders disclosure / publicity especially for drilling and development activities . Etc
    2. DRC engagement . Who needs to be appealed to and what do President and departments plan going forward and what do they want from Avz. Do they have an idea of how they want to proceed ? Do they see a role for avz ? What is the scope of that role ? Discreetly (very) do they know/care / realise the implications of discarding Ava or parts of avz’s understood position .
    3. Avz needs to establish connections / support / lobby from western and international bodies. This plan has to be managed discreetly but demonstratable if 2 above is looking very negative at any stage . Australian bodies surely first port of call ; international (public) tribunals ; international finance communities ; and vital is a clear PR strategy - top PR/journalistic PR strategy is vital .

I don’t want to lose my money . I think we have worked , paid and invested in Avz and the Australian finance system and in the DRC departments/ govt enough not to have anything less than 60% dathomir jv. The rest seems a bit grey with hindsight . If 1-3 above show that it 60% in the hand or 75% in the bush . Then let’s take the hand and shake the hand .

what di others think of Situation and possibilities going forward from here .

just my thoughts / opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.