AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Clarifications on suspension and AFR articles, page-217

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1664
    Well, there's no arguing with any of that post Lich King, IMV.

It seems to me that we are getting to the point where the one thing we all can agree on regardless of whether you are an 'all-in AVZ balls-deep investor' wink.png, or maybe an 'all-in balls-deep Shorter' redface.png, or maybe just an 'itsy bitsy trolleee thingie' sneaky.png, or even just one of those ex-AVZ investors that have gone way off the rails! confused.png (they're not all that rare, as I've seen a few here over my time) or maybe you just own other lithium stocks and just hate the F out of AVZ & its investors, ribbit....mad.png, no matter, the fortunes/prosperity or demise of AVZ appears at this time to come down to which of the following President Felix Tshisekedi is.....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5054/5054365-e9c56c240d5495670b451c2fea616c89.jpg
    or
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5054/5054375-97e9e360dbc3122d2d490c0485cb6eb9.jpg
    so Felix which one are you that's all we need to know......

Are you the Man that backs a company that took a huge gamble on your country and went in boots and all, are you the Man that cleans up your own backyard, or are you like your predecessor and going to reward the Jonny come lately and corrupt greedy grubs that everyone else can plainly SEE?

Time to get serious, stop dicking around, the garbage that has been bribing every man and his dog forever and a day in your country, have had its time IMO, this is your moment, the people want change, and the country needs change, it's screaming for it, if unsure have a look at how in Australia we treat our workers, then see how the Chinese treat your workers!!!!!! your country is looking for you to lead, not to be handballing this critical task that clearly has constantly been mismanaged IMO.

SY cool.png
    ps a bit of theatre I know but I'm a little bored, have a pleasant afternoon all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.