AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

great post , thanks. Press has to be free but balance is...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    great post , thanks. Press has to be free but balance is essential . Thanks for providing this in your post on our behalf . If someone could get it on twitter , I for one would be very greatful. When there is no balance it’s leaves you wide open to claims of bias and questions over reasons for it, serious questions .

picking up on your pro points , I would now hope that our legal advice ring-fences the legal , provable position . Sounds like 60%. We need to work with the DRC to get the/a ML on this basis … if that’s the unlock . As posted previously , 36% Dathcom jv (after cath partner payment ) works for me . Not the controlling stake but the value with working , satisfied partners , even at this % is enormous .
    We must get back to DRC and get awarded something back during the shuffle and before the redeal.

We could do with ceasing afr scrapping and focus on being a partner and getting agreements and licences and starting projects. I believe NF and team will be fighting hard behind scenes for us , the Australian public , the DRC people and themselves .

good luck all and strength to you Nigel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.