ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

You're referring to past exploration programmes managed by Ed...

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2781
    You're referring to past exploration programmes managed by Ed Mead. I'm not going to doubt or argue your assessment of those programmes as you are obviously a professional in the field.

However, the past programmes have absolutely nothing to do with Alastair Clayton, a qualified geologist who did his PhD thesis on Telfer and would know the geology of the region well.

To quote Alastair Clayton -

Shareholders may not be aware I researched my thesis on intrusive-related gold deposits in these relatively obscure regions of WA and the Northern Territory and studied the nearby Telfer Mine geology and geochemistry. I am of the belief that Haiveron may prove to be one of the most significant gold discoveries globally in recent times and I am pleased that we have been able to build a meaningful stake. We note that on 5 February Greatland announced a host of what we consider to be outstanding results for the second half of the discovery drill programme at Haiveron, comprising holes HAD006 - HAD009.

Feb 08, 2019

If you are genuinely interested in ARV - why not reach out to him? Raise your concerns and communicate regarding what their plans are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $28 2.314K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2911681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2837759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.