ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

"Also the characters may change throughout the storey but it...

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769
    "Also the characters may change throughout the storey but it will always have the same author."

Incredibly insulting to Alastair Clayton and Mark Potter, both who have distinguished careers and cannot be tied to mismanagement of old. You are essentially calling them puppets.

You should really do some basic research on these individuals rather than subscribing to an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory that there is a "controller" or "author" who is nameless.

Go through the record of Alastair and Mark - I have and I cannot find any negative outcomes for shareholders and only positives.

Do you think the the former holders of Extract Resources are bitter when Alastair Clayton assisted in negotiating the 2.2bn sale of their Namibian Uranium explorer to Taurus?

What about the foresight of Alastair Clayton to be well ahead of the pack on Havieron? The same with Mark Potter.

Instead of subscribing to conspiracy theories which no one is willing to provide evidence to substantiate - look up these two individuals and you will find their record to be stellar with no hint of malaise. Why would they sacrifice their records and standing for some anonymous mythical "controller".

New management can only be judged on the actions they take during their tenure and not the actions of former management.
    Last edited by VatreniHR: 13/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.