ARV 8.33% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Clarifying Statement & Updated Investor Presentation, page-57

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    VatreniHR The current directors have been appointed by the companies /individuals who control the company - you can be sure of that - but there is nothing sinister about that - many directors of listed companies except independent directors are the 'puppets' of the 'controllers' if one wants to use your language. There is a long history with ARV - I go back 30 + years with individuals who control ARV and other entities with which they have been involved - I wont get into that debate - makes for very colourful reading if I ever decide to write my memoirs. Whether you love or hate them they have at various times backed companies and management where I was a vendor that have made me a lot of money.

Conversely on the other side of this debate the people who do know how the real world works should now give it a rest and give the company one last throw of the dice. I am not a shareholder but I have very genuine friends who are significant shareholders and they want the company to succeed.

Noone knows if the controlling shareholders have given the new directors a free hand - but if they have and if they can deliver then the company may have a future. Simple -we will all find out if the new broom delivers for shareholders in due course. Last Chance Salon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.74K 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5972776 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1906479 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.