ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

VatreniHR The current directors have been appointed by the...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1653
    VatreniHR The current directors have been appointed by the companies /individuals who control the company - you can be sure of that - but there is nothing sinister about that - many directors of listed companies except independent directors are the 'puppets' of the 'controllers' if one wants to use your language. There is a long history with ARV - I go back 30 + years with individuals who control ARV and other entities with which they have been involved - I wont get into that debate - makes for very colourful reading if I ever decide to write my memoirs. Whether you love or hate them they have at various times backed companies and management where I was a vendor that have made me a lot of money.

Conversely on the other side of this debate the people who do know how the real world works should now give it a rest and give the company one last throw of the dice. I am not a shareholder but I have very genuine friends who are significant shareholders and they want the company to succeed.

Noone knows if the controlling shareholders have given the new directors a free hand - but if they have and if they can deliver then the company may have a future. Simple -we will all find out if the new broom delivers for shareholders in due course. Last Chance Salon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.