VYS 1.56% 32.5¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Yawn, I'm...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Yawn, I'm losing the will to live with the circular nonsense here. I can't wait for information to come from MHM, good or bad, at least then we'll have something substantial to speculate over instead of comparing the sizes of our manhoods (metaphorically in your case Firsova).

Firsova, Browser, it's really not that impressive that you called the fall in SP given that most speculative companies have declined massively since the overheated small cap sector imploded - you could have done the same on most stocks and been right. True previous management kept a stream of unsubstantiated BS flowing to keep us lemmings jumping off the cliff, really all you've said is 'don't believe all you hear' good advice which doesn't really qualify you as gurus. You do yourself no favours with the self righteous indignation you constantly spout.

You had both won the attention of many of us here and we're all ears. If you really have any useful insight into this company based on real information about it or the sector they operate in please do share. If all you have to say is "I was right, MHM is a lemon, you're all idiots for ignoring me and buying in" we've heard it before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.