VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... You are correct...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... You are correct it is getting tiresome .

I can only speak for myself , though I believe Firsova is in the same boat , neither of us has ever asked to be lauded as 'gurus' . I have however noted how emotive the voting is , as have others viz Investerpaul back on 31/1/12 when he put up a positive post regarding the potential value of the silica 'assets' . He lamented that he had received 21 TU but no contributions . The silica business has been dead for a long time but he ended up with 29 TU . One can only assume this voting was on sentiment . My early posts here were on ignoring any value being placed on the silica and to concentrate on the IP of the Al recycling operation , got zero TUs , again emotion related . No need to be lauded as a guru just don't attack the messenger .

You are absolutely correct , small caps fall over more often than not , so you don't have to be a guru to pick that Either .That having been said , this small cap hasn't fallen over ... yet . I'm not wishing it ill either by the way , even though many posters keep imposing that opinion onto me .

If you could go back through the posts I have put up since first joining this forum you would find I have generally only come in when I thought a post was purely based on sentiment or I have corrected statements to the best of my knowledge . This has applied to the silica business , IP , previous board , skills required to fix situation , Al80 , agent appointment , directors and family members selling , Firsova seems to concentrate mainly on quarterly reports and the fundamentals of the company .

I don't believe either of us have ever said what you are presently attributing to us .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $3.824K 11.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43038 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 3115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.