VYS 4.12% 46.5¢ vysarn limited

Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Company Updat, page-34

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Browser, I was referring to the post you put up about Ben Mead (which was mysteriously removed), the sentiments of which were that investors could judge for themselves whether Mr Mead's statements (in connection with Geopower) about his prior experience in MHM were true or not and I think you said words like "Help me daddy". My response to that post was that it was an offence under the Corporations Act to make misleading statements with a view to raising funds from the public. The upshot is that you appeared to be taking the view it didn't matter what Mr Mead said cause savvy investors could always do their due diligence to discover the truth or not.While that may be true thankfully that is not how companies and directors are permitted by law to raise funds, because otherwise you would have every dodgy brother and sister making all sorts of claims about their company and it would be up to "savvy investors" to try to work out who was fair dinkum or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $196.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.0¢ 44.0¢ $1.456M 3.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44917 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 109054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.