VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... A reality check...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... A reality check indeed Evidence . You are replying to my post so I gather you are implying I am claiming to have called the stock correctly and wanting credit for it ..I can only assume that is based on me saying I ' did okay' .
    I give that brief history as people have made all type of accusations from , I have never held stock , to I sold and lost money , to I am trying to talk the stock down so I can buy in cheaply . None correct .
    If you believe the 2 points you raised are the main points on which your and others optimism was based , I think you are being quite selective , I remember many other 'reasons for optimism' being quoted .
    BTW not sure how 'the optimum hourly rate can be about half the average' ; and if you believe , in the absence of those 'true facts' , the earlier optimism and price were justified , then so be it . And if the people who were being shouted down and turned out to be correct , were using 'imported concepts' with 'no skill' then fine , ignore them . It's your choice .

Oh ,

and if you are not giving Firsova any credit for her posts then you are doomed to make the same mistakes again I fear .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.