VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Company Updat, page-55

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Hi Browser.
    I know you are keen to ensure people answer questions, and as such know you will do the same.

Your posting style has the feel of someone that has personally been burnt by this company more than most, in particular it feels, by previous management.

I have long suspected you as being more closely involved with MHM than you have let on.
    Previously it would have been against the HC guidelines if you were indeed the person I suspect, but now would be OK.
    If indeed you are the person I suspect, then why not let us know how you are involved in the industry and your experiences with MHM.

That way more readers would give you more credibilty (not that I think you personally require that) and could take your postings more seriously and possibly heed your advice due to your obvious knowledge and experience in the field, rather than being cloak and dagger about it.

This isnt an attack, or an attempt to out you, (as we all hide behind our nics), rather is a request to expand on your experience in this field, as I think you have a great deal to offer this forum (although I must admit I am not an avid admirer of your posting style, but each to their own), and your insights may assist with yours and Firsovas role as self appointed white knights.

Can you tell us how many years have you been involved in the aluminium recycling industry, and in what capacities?

Have you been closely involved with MHM and its previous management and been burnt so to speak?

I have been burnt as much as many others on here, and was part of the rah rah brigade, due largely to the bs we were fed by previous management, all the while being cautioned by posters like yourself.
    I therefore would give more weight to your posts if they became positive on the company than other rose coloured glass wearing posters much like myself (although I think they are more daffodil than rose these days).

Hope you feel comfortable expanding somewhat on your experiences in the industry.

Cheers
    Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $28.93K 90.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1290 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 48739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.