VYS 1.56% 32.5¢ vysarn limited

Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Company Updat, page-58

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Muppet I answer all these questions in reply to your post as it is easiest , hope you understand .
    Your point about votes is amazing but true and a clear example can be seen over these last few posts . At the time of posting Evidence (20 votes) for a post justifying why he says he took no notice of the skeptics , Caketin (1) for his post defending a poster who has been clearly more accurate than most ... and with the same information others were given ! Phil (7) asking questions of me which have been answered previously , SSkim (3) for a post that makes claims I'm not sure he is correct about and Muppet (7) for your post . My explanation to Evidence's post received (0) and my questions remain unanswered . The voting appears to be based totally on 'the better you make me feel the more likely I am to vote for you' . Not on the accuracy of the information or quality of the reasoning .
    Phil , as I say above , i have answered those questions you ask before but suffice to say I have been in the industry many years . My questions are rarely answered , as can again be seen by the questions I have asked in the last few posts .
    SSkim , you say the chemistry has been sorted out a long time ago and the complexities are in feed rates , temperature monitoring and hydraulics ... really ??? Can you tell us what brought you to these conclusions ? Temperature monitoring is not complex , what is the problem ? Likewise feed rate controls . The hydraulics of what piece of equipment is causing a problem , the filter ? Please tell us more .
    I don't post to get votes , I don't need posters to heap praise on me (or Firsova) . I will continue to post and people can either listen to all sides of an argument or not , it's their choice . People attacking posters because they don't agree with their optimistic , often unrealistic view is counterproductive to their cause . Share price may flick up on hope but if that is all it is it will soon fade back . The share price will not take off until the fundamentals Firsova bangs on about are there and the process is working at the required rate ... then the share price will rise almost no matter what is said and it won't drop back .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $14.24K 44.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25740 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 103106 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.