VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... SSkim ,I gave...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... SSkim ,
    I gave an opinion about the skill set required to get this operation working and you replied with this ;
    "Hi
    The temperature needs controlling. The temperature is a function of the feed rate, reaction (exogenic) as well as applied. The temperature measures also depends on where the measuring transducers are places and the algorithms u use to deduce the core temperatures. The optimum removal methods of slag, ie at what point do u remove slag or let theories carry in. There would be balance.there. All.these things and.more.require.automated process.control. That's the gist.of it.

Why do.uk doubt these skills re required? "

If you are not confused by your own post , I for one am .

Do you mean the reaction is exothermic ? What temperature do you think this operation is running at ? You appear to know so much about the operation . What heat is being applied to this process and at what stage in the process ? You talk about 'optimum removal methods of slag' , what slag ? 'Or let theories carry in' ??? . No I for one don't get 'the gist' of your post . Do you know what you are talking about ? If so please answer the questions above ... otherwise please don't try to mislead .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.