VYS 0.00% 51.5¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Here again is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Here again is what was posted by SSkim in response to my post regarding the skill set I felt was required to remedy the problems and the skill set of the incoming CEO ;

"Hi
    The temperature needs controlling. The temperature is a function of the feed rate, reaction (exogenic) as well as applied. The temperature measures also depends on where the measuring transducers are places and the algorithms u use to deduce the core temperatures. The optimum removal methods of slag, ie at what point do u remove slag or let theories carry in. There would be balance.there. All.these things and.more.require.automated process.control. That's the gist.of it.

Why do.uk doubt these skills re required?"

I did question his use of the term "exogenic" when used to describe a reaction but there were a number of questions I posed if you care to look , none of which were answered or even attempted .

I do not understand "exogenic" ( originating externally ) when used to describe a reaction , does anyone ? If he is talking about heat from an external souce then surely that is "applied" heat ( so 'applied heat' as well as applied heat ? Is that how his post should read ? ) If he is talking about heat resulting from a reaction , he is talking about an "exothermic" reaction.

At best , I believe he is being redundant on that one word ... BUT .... what about answering the questions I asked as a result of his post ? No I don't they will be forthcoming either .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.