VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Here again is...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Here again is what was posted by SSkim in response to my post regarding the skill set I felt was required to remedy the problems and the skill set of the incoming CEO ;

"Hi
    The temperature needs controlling. The temperature is a function of the feed rate, reaction (exogenic) as well as applied. The temperature measures also depends on where the measuring transducers are places and the algorithms u use to deduce the core temperatures. The optimum removal methods of slag, ie at what point do u remove slag or let theories carry in. There would be balance.there. All.these things and.more.require.automated process.control. That's the gist.of it.

Why do.uk doubt these skills re required?"

I did question his use of the term "exogenic" when used to describe a reaction but there were a number of questions I posed if you care to look , none of which were answered or even attempted .

I do not understand "exogenic" ( originating externally ) when used to describe a reaction , does anyone ? If he is talking about heat from an external souce then surely that is "applied" heat ( so 'applied heat' as well as applied heat ? Is that how his post should read ? ) If he is talking about heat resulting from a reaction , he is talking about an "exothermic" reaction.

At best , I believe he is being redundant on that one word ... BUT .... what about answering the questions I asked as a result of his post ? No I don't they will be forthcoming either .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.