VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Phil , sorry...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Phil ,
    sorry but for me to go back over the posts would be almost as much trouble as it would for you to do so :-) .

I'm afraid I am not going to put my CV on here , I am not applying for a job nor need posters recognition . Again I will say , I have been involved for decades . I had shares , I no longer have shares , I don't like to see people ripped off . Believe it or not .

The posts where I did explain my position more fully were about the time McDuff was so incensed at me questioning the previous management he invited me outside . It was before Erich was claiming the Al80 would sell for between $200-400 and I corrected him . Just after Frank and Ben had announced the min 1500 tonnes per month off take of this material . It was definitely before the true believers picked their bat and ball and went off to set up another forum where the discussion could be more uniform and people didn't post nasty thoughts that didn't agree with theirs .

I realise there will be people who think I have some strange agenda , though most say I am simply here to talk the stock down so I can buy in low and make a killing . If that was what I was doing I must be getting awfully close to making my big plunge mustn't I ? Or perhaps , just perhaps , what I say above , which is what I have said since I first posted , is fact !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.