VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Company Updat, page-87

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    re: Ann: Clariification of CEO Change & Compa... Well you have had time enough to respond - just as I thought - all bluster. You may well have knowledge to divulge but until you do you remain a sideshow and unhelpful. Ripping others off with haughty dismissal is easy - and calling the stock down when high does not make you a prophet when the stock is low. Do you really think you are doing stockholders a favor?

How about this? - Do you think the salt slag tech that MHM are attempting is worthwhile? I do - it is why I am here. It must be frustrating to see the top20 remain impervious to your advice but we are not here for the ST trade. This stock has been a disaster - but the tech? it remains in control of MHM and I remain very interested in this idea.

The fundamental drivers for this stock are unchanged - all the early talk of capturing USA volumes of slag or for that matter worldwide are in play. We are in a much better position with the process than we were 2 years ago yet the opposite is true of the company. Them's the breaks - we were mislead and no point crying over spilt milk. I'd be long gone if the tech was in doubt.

Yet the plant is running with less breakdowns, contractual income is higher, we have a better understanding of previous mistakes and end product. What we lack is MC and market credibility. And that may take time to fix.

our low MC now restricts our options - so would not be surprised to see us move towards a licensing model. I am not sure LB has the patience to build this company from the ground up again - but I do believe he will walk away with a profit. With the quality control / asset maintenance and documentation of processes they are discussing - this may be a hint.

If this process works commercially its a winner - i remain keen for any real information you may supply to help me monitor the situation but drop the BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.