DXB 5.62% 42.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi BTB, I had to ‘unblind’ our new friend’s posts here & what...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4622/4622724-b65ed70e3a5faaf880dba2cabe92f9fc.jpg
    Hi BTB,

I had to ‘unblind’ our new friend’s posts here & what the hell? I’m laughing, it’s hilarious.

Dapa-DKD was a major SGLT2i Ph3 we are all aware of in CKD. We are going into another, longer Ph2, Govt funded as a priority area, Dimerix sponsor led. How is this anything to do with a Ph3?

The RECOVERY trial with IV cortico-steroids Dexamethasone began at the beginning of the COViD-19 pandemic WHEN there was NOTHING. NO MABs, NO vaccines, NO antivirals. Hospitals were a scary place to be then. NO visitors allowed, you risked your life everyday & continually covered in PPE.

A lot has changed, unfortunately not the PPE, & infection rates, but with treatment & vaccines, on patients getting really sick, YES.

Of course the recruitment rate has gone down on an arm where we are looking at an IND + ARB only. I guess some people have their head under the couch cushion. They should read up on REMAP-CAP.

There are people testing POS to COVID left right & centre around me still, a second & third time even, It’s not over with new variants & no one seems to give a Fk anymore about getting it again & being vigilant in testing. Unless you have to.

There are no answers, renal patients massively impacted with COVID-19. Just take care & remember what you all know already, including that SGLT2i were included on our Ph2 DKD trial & that the mechanism of action is completely different to DMX-200, & that this has always been of interest to me if there may be more benefit over SGLT2i in DKD. There is no fundamental reason that DMX-200 & SGLT2i cannot be used together. If so, then massive.

The tone of this poster…well, unsurprisingly is becoming quite rude to a few of you & baiting. I wanted to avoid that, So the reason for ignore, I’m busy. I knew it would happen. Back to oblivion & beyond for the latest ‘Try Hard’, they’ve dropped the ball already in posts, pick up your toys! But thanks for the laugh today!

OVF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.