CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hi,

I do not think Clarity has to pay MSK for intellectual property. Like Ga68 (developed by University of California, Los Angeles and University of California, San Francisco), and many other drugs developed by not for profit research institutions its a royalty they pay for the use of the tech. MSK will have a symbiotic relationship with Clarity.
    This particular cu 64 Pancreatic cancer trail with 28 people being conducted in a phase 1 trial on dosimetry will take 28 months to complete.
    Along with Claritiy's announcement on the 21st of May last year, about DR Kurt Gehlsen's joining the team and his Nanobody tech makes for some very broad ranging opportunities in this Nanobody, antibody space.

Bell potter had a presentation last week and was very impressed and we will see a valuation of a Bil aussie soon.
    There biggest concern was cash reserves. $60 mil does not go far in this space.
    You do not want to sell a company with a market cap as is, and there just are nowhere near the shares available for a take out (closer to 80% are tightly held) and being listed in Aust makes it harder for Us entities to do so.
    So its fairly obvious cap raise is coming.
    How do we get to $3.5-$4 for that to occur.

I am sure there are some plans in motion.

How much does he need.?
    Maybe in total $200 mil to complete current trials as they stand and $50 mil for new runways. No he does not need to complete all trials, but that is the strongest negotiation point to be in when talking to big pharma. That is to have the choice to say "not interested".

lots of maybes. Just some thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.