SIT 0.00% 0.2¢ site group international limited

Ann: Clark Property and International Training Update, page-12

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    So that all said, interesting little company. I am weary of the ACCC proceedings as the whole industry was ugly, but SIT will presumably make a better fist of its defence given its got the resources and also need to lawyer up to keep its business alive, whereas industry shonks likely just gave up the ghost when ACCC came knocking.

The ACCC allegations are not a good look, and the allegation many students never even logged on to the course seems to be pretty damning if true. IF such systemic issues existed in Aus, I am not sure how confident I can be in the company's current overseas operations in several diverse jurisdictions. Personally I would not be paying very much at all for those earnings as I just don't have the competence or capability to assess how reliable they are.

So for me, really this comes down to real estate play where there interests of the company, key persons and shareholders are all very much aligned for maximum value to be realised as soon as possible. The placements this year to assist with cashflow suggests that people with presumably better understanding of the company than me, are prepared to put their hand in their pocket for this company. I am on the fence presently, as my final problem is that I have no way of valuing the Philippine property other than takings EGP's assessment at face value.

Keen for any insight any holders have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $7 3.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 10130000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19201629 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.