SPO 0.00% $1.71 spotless group holdings limited

Chill out people! Tuesday is for reporting of six months trade....

1. 67 Posts.
    Chill out people!
    Tuesday is for reporting of six months trade. We've only just been served the papers. Any stock price effect from the suit will be short lived. IMF is only around to attack companies when they have a big drop and they fail to comply with their obligations to us the owners.
    It is the ultimate in Ambulance chasing, a firm that funds class actions after viewing the merits of their likely win. They don't care about anything else. This is as it should be perhaps. So if Spotless were cooking the books or withholding vital information that would sway a share holder one way or the other knowing that the information was false or withheld then Spotless would deservedly lose the case. It is weighed on a very low test - The balance of probabilities - a sort of he probably did it, is all that's required. It's largely thought to be a 50/50 test.
    So it must have either been something withheld or false, and clearly that never happened in this case. Spotless changed some financial reporting to standardise to the new CEO's preference. There was never anything withheld nor falsely presented, so Spotless will win IMHO. I've been an investigator for many years and I can't see any wrong doing here. So unless IMF have a great hidden smoking gun, and I can't smell the cordite, then they will lose and pay our costs. That's how it works IMF budgets for this either way, they report to stock holders just like Spotless, so they better be certain or are they just trying it on....me thinks.

So just look forward to some good numbers Tuesday. Forget the lawsuit sideshow and concentrate on how our company has been run in the past six months to set it up for a bright tomorrow.
    Regards all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.