ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Re point 4 whyee - where in the timeline exactly did Dr Eric Rose first make public acknowledgement that the potency assay had problems - may 2022 wasn't it - because all the way from ODAC time - Aug 2020 past the first CRL - Silviu made no other acknowledgements I am aware of - and I was watching for them - that there were any real problems as opposed to sort of bureaucratic misunderstandings and confusion etc.

I really think MSB shareholders between August 2020 and May 2022 could have their past posts surveyed to see how many times some holders in that period expressed their faith and support and devotion to Silviu the man and his mission - in that period before Dr Eric Rose acknowledge a potency assay problem - say May 2022.

I did ask the question on this forum who thinks Silviu had he been successful in getting a BLA when he first sought it - ie August 2020 - would have held back on shipping product that was apparently harmless but for which there was later a potency assay problem acknowledged in May 2022 during the period between those dates had the FDA granted the BLA?

I also remember a poster stellowe - staunch supporter holder poster - got somewhat sidewhacked by statements - posted about considering the class action - got sidewhacked again by other holders here for his insufficient zealotry and dedication to mission or something - he actually gave one of my posts a tick for seeing his point of view I think at that time - that guy came back and was ad homimen-ing and kicking the non believer along with the rest like the whole episode in the middle where he (I suppose was himself on the out with the in crowd) was apparently out his hims mind. Stellowe I suppose might be in for a cut now. One must feel pleased for Stellowe must one?

Elsewhere in other news -

"

Insiders have been alarmed by ASIC's culture for years. Now aparliamentary inquiry will lay bare its flaws "

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-07-01/asic-parliamentary-report-findings-brutal-bragg/104036868

"

InFebruary Bragg said: "The biggest takeaway is very clearly thatthe structure [of ASIC] is way too big and the culture is very sick."

The latest figures show that in the year to June 2023, ASIC made35 referrals to the CDPP and in the year to May 2024 it made 12referrals. Of these four were made in the past six months. This is incontrast to 86 referrals in 2019.

"These figures signal that ASIC has made Australia a havenfor white-collar crime. ASIC has given up on their sole obligation toenforce corporate law," Bragg has said.

Oh ASIC you sweeties - those times we tried to reach out to you and found ourselves westling with you bs complaint submission processes and doubting you were home and how we were concerned when you were only willing to put through phone calls to collect evidence if the calls were not recorded because that would make your agents collecting the information uncomfortably about being recorded in the process of collecting it - to ensure something would be done about with it. (That's me - I added that bit for personal color).

And this

ASIC sues ASX for alleged misleading statements

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2024-releases/24-177mr-asic-sues-asx-for-alleged-misleading-statements/

14 Aug 2024

ASIC has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court againstAustralia’s largest market operator, ASX Limited, for allegedlymaking misleading statements related to its Clearing House ElectronicSubregister System (CHESS) replacement project.

ASIC alleges statements made in ASX announcements on 10 February2022 that the project remained “on-track for go-live” in April2023 and was “progressing well” were misleading.

--- me again - isn't it scary when mummy and daddy are fighting. Nah, this is Australia lightening over cain fields - let the rest of the world envy our leadership in dysfunctional regulators - some of them have to settle for just one.
    I mean I have personally contacted the ASX a couple of time at least about misleading statements and got bs back from them too. Valuable learning experinence it was for me - I learned the system was hard to trust. On one occasion it was in relation to directors of a company trading in a blackout period. Again after he'd done it a first time.
    Then took the same method out for another go. That company is no longer listed but the director in question has danced around disalloweds of the word - popping up to screw his former company and shareholders from other companies.

Gotta laugh - or you cry. And then Pledge wants to inquire if you are OK. Former ASIC boss wasn't okay - wanted to ensure the treasurer got his evidence and asked Treasury for his email to send the treasurer a letter - the treasury department - blew him off - told his evidence was in the public domain and if he was having personal problems associated with stress of something perhaps call lifeline or similar - compassion al la Lopez.
    TO LONG DIDN'T READ - Good work whytee.
    My links are real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.015(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.22 $1.17 $3.296M 2.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 24744 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 23348 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.