MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

hi jb you have a good memory..its been a journey, a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    hi jb
    you have a good memory..its been a journey, a rollercoaster, big highs and big lows, and having to sell the rest of my portfolio so i could hold onto my msb shares at all cost. amidst all that emotion, i was asked to be the lead applicant. it was a confusing time. was i misled, was i brainwashed by the likes of ecool. i think ultimately i was exposed on here for being too greedy and ultimately decided not to represent holders..right now im glad i didnt. im not sure i even completed the registration process properly to be fully eligible. i was hanging onto the chance of a turnaround until 2nd crl where i took the loss. not because i didnt believe but because i knew there wasn't much cash. im top 500 holder now and have recovered the losses for now but the story is still only just beginning..im not expecting any cut if there is any..you make solid arguments with scientific reasoning so sorry if i kicked you personally, and i may have at times been overprotective, overzealous but sorepocket won't get an apology from me. i think some posters on here are paid to spread fear. ive matured and relaxed a bit. i would push the buy sentiment relentlessly. i dont push it anymore on anything. im happy with the outcome of the class action..good luck with investing..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.