MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Class Action Resolution, page-200

1. 4,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Not sure why you tagged me, but yes, from memory I do believe I posted some informative links re the CA with the purpose of assisting some HC members who were inquiring about it, don't think I ever expressed an opinion on the veracity of it though. Anyway, apart from you and maybe a couple of others, who cares, so I can't be bothered doing a search to confirm or deny, I'll leave that to you and the other HC 24/7 old fellas.

I'll also leave it to others to argue the merits or otherwise of this CA, all I know is, if I thought my company was being egregiously and incorrectly impugned (twice) I would defend it all the way, if for no other reason than to protect reputation, integrity, etc, but hey, whatever. Also, MSB's insurance costs must be astronomical now after two successful class actions against it for around A$30,000,000, so I'm guessing the financial cost will run into millions extra for future premiums.

IMO, this CA is just another example of why mums/dads/newbies should tread very carefully, DYOR and only put in what they can afford/prepared to lose with this highly speculative company (and going by two successful class actions, also misleading). Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $1.168M 1.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 207132 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 75197 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.