MSB 1.04% 95.5¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Class Action Resolution, page-205

1. 15,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5622
    I am guessing the Aussie parasite lawyers had some additional leverage than say the USA law firm ….

For example;

1. There are more ASX Shareholders than the USA;

2. There are bigger shareholders in Australia especially if ol’ mate Alex W participated in the CA - sadly nothing would surprise me;

3. Since the USA settlement, Mesoblast have been given the nod by the FDA for an Accelerated Approval pathway for CHF so that has more than likely spiced things up in the CHF partnership negotiations and the proposed partner would likely want the matter resolved prior to finalising same;

4. Since the USA settlement, Mesoblast have been advised to resubmit their Remestemcel-L BLA GVHD application and the FDA more than likely would prefer this matter be finalised before issuing an approval so they know they won’t be subpoenaed… etc etc

Just a guess, but smart lawyers would likely use these issues and probably some others as ‘leverage’ IMO in their settlement negotiations ….. the good news is it is settled subject to court approval and Mesoblast admitting no liability / fault. Proportionately though (say) an Alex W type shareholder / participant is likely to receive a big chunk of the settlement in comparison to say @CytokineRelease and other retail shareholders who will likely receive a few hundred dollars - I hope retail shareholders didn’t plan on a big holiday or the like from the proceeds … lol

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $1.171M 1.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 199458 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 79670 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.