MYX 0.44% $4.53 mayne pharma group limited

@Screenlover Your last post 21/7/24 excellent truthful summary...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    @Screenlover Your last post 21/7/24 excellent truthful summary reasons why you prepared to leave so much of your initial investment on the table and leave this stock which has consistently disappointed ordinary shareholders , lied to expectations met with excuses , next quarter will be different yet none of it ever came true . Constant lies , deception it's a code for this company as you say . My sentiments exactly could never express them like you have 100% true . Yeah so much money disappointment and anxiety alright . Takes a great deal of fortitude to walk away from something one once believed in not to mention both time and money . I'm sure some people have have benefited handsomely by the number of seemingly bizarre decisions made starting from Teva ( our pipeline ) then Nextstellis ( game changer ) next Special dividend (in lieu of mcs return of capital to shareholders available to anybody who wanted to step on board temporarily long enough to collect including our outgoing CEO a major shareholder who hung in there just long enough to receive a massive windfall .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.