MYX 4.24% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

@Hadrian Yes insofar our new board I posted they had between...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    @Hadrian Yes insofar our new board I posted they had between them a pretty ordinary amount of their own money invested in the company not a good look ( vote of confidence )neither was going back on their word in regards capital return after selling our flagship but going ahead with that idiot special dividend SR thanked for his services and receiving a golden handshake thanks to his massive shareholding , one hell of a dividend , management at its worst . I actually actually posted how impressed with BM I was when he purchased not just one enormous parcel of shares when we needed support at the time but another massive parcel soon after when we needed it . The much need support BM showed was terrific it was all over the financial papers like the Fin Review etc . I never that I recall knocked him he showed his support big time . I also posted best to have an all American team running things in the US as they're familiar with how things work over there Hadrian your last four paragraphs 100% true . Just arrived back from the states not impressed to hear about Richards role CEO in the States it was still fresh on my mind how ludicrous it was ..... you expressed it perfectly dead right . I posted the best I could at the time much of what you said , wasn't half obvious blind Freddy could have seen there was little chance of success him being there like a square peg in a round hole .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
-0.200(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.74 $4.74 $4.49 $590.0K 129.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9544 $4.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.