MYX 3.05% $4.73 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Class action settlement, page-86

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    What really annoys me with MYX. Poster’s believe in this company. I was all in on their ambition.
    I’ve lost a the equivalent to a investment property that would have doubled as well in the last 6 years, simply because I believed the pipe dreams that Myx dished up on numerous occasions, first generics ($100 000 000.00) every single announcement spun a new web of lies, used words like game changer, new , novel, huge market etc. Expectations were met with excuses, next quarter will be different, yet none of it ever came true. Then there was Nextillis.

I sold at near bottom after doubling down over and over all the way from $1.30 to 0.15. (Pre consolidation)

Best thing I ever did was get out, simply because it was affecting my mental health. Watching this share get destroyed, and me believing it would turn around. Well it did after I sold, still on the pipe dream of Nexellis . Up she went, and down again just as quickly. Constant lies, deception it’s the code for this company, all on mega dollars for failure after failure.
    every time I return to this blog it’s the same people trapped into believing this company is about to go big.
    Nextilis is a dud. Marketed for years and still no exponential curve of usage. Only a small proportion of users require hormone therapy, and they don’t need contraception help.
    It’s nothing like the 100 000000 women in USA , will be using this, have a look at number of sales for it. I don’t watch the share anymore by last time I checked it’s under 50000. That’s such a low number after years of sales and millions in marketing, and all the other channels.
    I over indulged pinning my hopes on this share, but got nothing but disappointment, don’t fall into the trap that cost me so much money disappointment and anxiety.
    Good luck holders , I’ll make my fortune elsewhere.
    AIMO. Not financial advise.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.140(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $402.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.73 $4.54 $464.8K 99.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111 $4.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.73 9143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.