MYX 3.05% $4.73 mayne pharma group limited

What really annoys me with MYX. Poster’s believe in this...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    What really annoys me with MYX. Poster’s believe in this company. I was all in on their ambition.
    I’ve lost a the equivalent to a investment property that would have doubled as well in the last 6 years, simply because I believed the pipe dreams that Myx dished up on numerous occasions, first generics ($100 000 000.00) every single announcement spun a new web of lies, used words like game changer, new , novel, huge market etc. Expectations were met with excuses, next quarter will be different, yet none of it ever came true. Then there was Nextillis.

I sold at near bottom after doubling down over and over all the way from $1.30 to 0.15. (Pre consolidation)

Best thing I ever did was get out, simply because it was affecting my mental health. Watching this share get destroyed, and me believing it would turn around. Well it did after I sold, still on the pipe dream of Nexellis . Up she went, and down again just as quickly. Constant lies, deception it’s the code for this company, all on mega dollars for failure after failure.
    every time I return to this blog it’s the same people trapped into believing this company is about to go big.
    Nextilis is a dud. Marketed for years and still no exponential curve of usage. Only a small proportion of users require hormone therapy, and they don’t need contraception help.
    It’s nothing like the 100 000000 women in USA , will be using this, have a look at number of sales for it. I don’t watch the share anymore by last time I checked it’s under 50000. That’s such a low number after years of sales and millions in marketing, and all the other channels.
    I over indulged pinning my hopes on this share, but got nothing but disappointment, don’t fall into the trap that cost me so much money disappointment and anxiety.
    Good luck holders , I’ll make my fortune elsewhere.
    AIMO. Not financial advise.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.140(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $402.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.73 $4.54 $464.8K 99.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111 $4.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.73 9143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.