Ann: Classic Appoints Mining Engineer Stephen O'Grady to Board, page-12

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I also think the same.

look at the bread crumb trail...

1. 8 rounds of drilling campaign at KG
    2. mention of JV discussions in ann. few months back
    3. Apply for mining license
    4. appoint a mining engineer - not consultancy or contracted, but appointed to the board. If Stephen Grady thought that there was no scope here, he would not join the board. I believe it is more about reputation and remuneration. He would know that Classic have had there share of issues in past few years...but has decided to join the board. So he must see scope.
    5. raised capital very quickly from investors (maybe klaus had a major hand here)
    6. They are drilling again at KG (2 more rounds) - this will add to the resource upgrade I believe from original 400K+ oz, plus the increase the grade/ton also would make this very viable and economical open pit mine.
    If CLZ can establish from the 2 more drill campaigns a resource of around 700-800K oz of gold at KG - and start mining in a joint venture - this will have some major legs and move with some momentum. IMO

Everything I see seems to be heading in positive direction.....(still don't understand why we sitting at .002)...I mean with all this, i would think a fair value would be around .005

Anyway, seen SP increase by 1000pc in one day for some stocks....if all locked and loaded here, could see 1-1.2c in next few weeks

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.