CLZ 0.00% 0.7¢ classic minerals ltd

they dont remind us of the terms of the loan (22 feb) here...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    they dont remind us of the terms of the loan (22 feb) here because they have already failed to live up to commitments made in that same document (the terms of the loan) does anyone believe they can actually start production and repay the money on time?

first fail was not delivering results of the trial mining by 23rd feb.
    second failure was not delivering on release of scoping study by 01 mar.

how could any financier advance money under those circumstances? or is clz releasing data to financiers but not to shareholders as promised?..."binding terms and conditions cuts both ways and should include clz meeting certain conditions, the next (self imposed?) condition/promise says "ore reserve calculations" by august (end of august?)...dont expect to see any money before then if ever.

it seems to me that based on clz's previous performance the financier delivers money to clz under the present circumstancers, has set up clz to fail.

and coincidently clz has set up speculators to like myself to speculate on incomplete information, so if we get it wrong that's entirely clz's fault and i take no responsibilty.

one possible outcome of this process is that the financiers will take control of the mine. we have been talking about the many possible ways for long suffering shareholders to be shunted out of their fair share of the assets for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.264M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7.894K 1.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 11615966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1682194 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 130056
Last updated 13.46pm 14/05/2024 ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.